Homeowners are asking more from the kitchen today than ever before. They want it to perform like a professional chef’s kitchen, but with the relaxed vibe of a comfortable hangout. Components that combine professional functionality with inviting style go a long way in helping to achieve that balance.
Pullout – On the off chance that you incline toward a perfect sink deck without a side spray or extra extras, a pull-down faucet might be the correct arrangement. Matte black Pull-down Kitchen faucets normally highlight a liberal spout stature just as numerous splash choices – stream, shower and respite – for usability. Pullout Spray faucets offer the same functionality as pull-down faucets, pullout faucets generally have a larger section of the faucet that pulls away. If you like a larger grip area, a pullout faucet may be more comfortable for you to use.
Single-Handle- The volume and temperature are controlled by one lever, located either on the faucet or next to it, on single-handle faucets. If you prefer the simplicity of one control, check out our single-handle models, available in both traditional and contemporary styles.
Two -Handle- Many people prefer the familiarity and separate temperature controls of Two Handle faucets. We offer a wide range of Two Handle faucets with a variety of handle types, including lever, cross or wrist blade, that are easy to operate.
Wowow Kitchen Faucet Accessories – We offer accessories in styles and finishes that complement our faucets and add to the functionality of your sink area. Soap/lotion dispensers, side sprays, drains and strainers, as well as air gap and faucet hole covers are all available.
Most homeowners don’t have tons of money to spend, but want their kitchen to look its best. The perfect faucet can add a whole new look to your kitchen without breaking your budget, and because our buyers go the extra mile to bring you every imaginable kitchen faucet that is on the market – you can rest assured that you’ll never find a bigger selection at such great prices. Whether you’re looking for pullout, bar, pot filler, wall-mount, filter, or bridge faucets, you’ll find an incredible selection by leading manufacturers including Moen, Kohler, Grohe, Danze and Pfister.
All homeowners want the latest for their home. Regardless of whether you are embellishing another home or remodeling a current one, you need the most recent fittings and apparatus, particularly for your restroom and kitchen.
One way you can incorporate a trendy look in the kitchen is by going for contemporary style faucets. These faucets not only provide a modern look to your kitchen but also add to its functionality owing to its unique design and features.
One such kitchen faucet that provides a new dimension to your kitchen decor is the black kitchen faucet.
What Is Black Kitchen Faucets?
Black kitchen faucets are those that come with black chrome or oil-rubbed bronze finish.
In black chrome finish, black chrome is plated over nickel to create a hard surface which is resistant to wear and tear.
Oil rubbed bronze is chemically darkening a surface to create the effect of aged bronze. The chemically blackened surface can be of different shades like deep chocolate brown, and dark gray with a copper undertone.
What Are the Benefits of Black Kitchen Faucet?
- The black shade of the faucet blends in well with all styles of decor. Thus, you can use this faucet for contemporary, modern, and even transitional style of decor.
- Black kitchen faucets are highly durable and last for several years. You do not have to change it quite often, and hence, it is economical.
- Black kitchen faucet does not show watermark or fingerprint because of the oil rubbed bronze or black chrome finish.
- Pull-down black kitchen faucet: This kitchen faucet comes with a long hose and can be pulled and turned in any direction. Thus, even if you want to wash vegetables or fill water on a pot kept in the kitchen counter, it is possible with pull-out faucet.
- Pull-down black kitchen faucet: This type of faucet can be pulled down from the base and used. Thus, it is ideal for use in deep sinks. It is convenient if you want to wash vegetables up close as you can pull down the faucet as per your requirement.
- Dual-Handle kitchen Faucet: These are faucets with two handles to mix hot and cold water. This is the traditional type of faucet but with a black finish.
- Any direction rotating kitchen faucet: These are faucet with deck mounted spout. The spout can be turned toward any path according to your prerequisite.
All the above are deck-mounted faucets which are fixed to the sink. Likewise, there is a divider mounted faucet that is connected straightforwardly to the divider. At the point when set against a pastel concealed divider, the dark kitchen faucet strikes a difference and turns into the point of convergence of the kitchen.
This post has originally been featured in Residence Style.